2 DBS Crash at once

From: Paul <paul821_at_optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 04:17:12 GMT

Has anyone heard of this problem or have any suggestions ?

I have 2 - 8.1.7 databases running on the same Sun E10000, Solaris 2.8 server. Both databases crashed at the same minute and second. Fortunately I didn't lose any data. I'm certain that it is an OS error but the UNIX admins I work with want me to prove it to them and aren't being much of a help. I have a TAR open with Oracle but haven't got much from them yet either.

Has this happen to anyone out there before ?

thanks.

Paul Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 22:17:12 CST