newbie question

From: snyper <snyper_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 05:40:41 GMT

All,

Solaris 8, Oracle 8.1.7

I have successfully installed Oracle and created an instance. I have created a new user and want to create a new instance. My question is, do go through the full install process or is there another way to create the new instance? I did create the last instance using the createddatabase scripts.

Thanks in advance.

--

Gary Abbott
Lead DBA