Query

From: Gopal <oracleinform_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2002 03:14:30 -0800

Hi,

   How to use distinct on 2 columns . For eg I have a table A with 2 columns

A                        B

1                       Oracle
1                       Oracle
2                       ORACLE

In the above example first 2 records 2 columns are equal hence I want only 1 record out of the 2 records , How to imply distinct on such records , not using the rowid .

Rgds Received on Mon Mar 11 2002 - 05:14:30 CST