Re: what is user_objects.DATA_OBJECT_ID?

From: G M <zlmei_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2002 06:12:43 -0800

"db1" is oracle 817 I just created. "db2" is oracle 816 db that we have beening using for a couple of years. I used export/import to duplicate db2. Anyway as a test, I created a new 816 instance (let's day db3) and used exp/imp to duplicate db2. I got the same thing (no user_objects.DATA_OBJECT_ID value in db3) so this means it is unlikely Context stuff has changed between 816 and 817 as least in this part.

I guess the only way to know this is to see if I hear complaints from users about the performance, although I am still puzzled why I got null value on DATA_OBJECT_ID column even though I thought the index got created with "ctxsys.driimp.set_value" executed;

Guang