Sybrand Bakker

From: Ian Terence Botham <botham_ian_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2002 23:27:16 -0800

Mr.Bakker..
In the first place, I thank you for your replying to my occassional questions.. But I am taken aback by your cynical statements. You seem to be too experienced in Oracle that you might consider shifting to Sybase more sooner than not..or perhaps, you might need a vacation south of Brazil..or a holy sojourn like in "Cast Away" but make sure you carry a basketball with you, just to chat with it.. I am sure many of the questions are sometimes are too straightforward to ask but you are open to opt yourself out of the newsgroup..There are newsgroups related to raising of pigs in alaska and in tundra.. Please do consider subscribing to them..For once in life,, be a novice..

Your pithy replies are sometimes terse and most often your views are just cynical.. But I do love your answers, They are the best....

Thanks
Ian....... Received on Fri Mar 08 2002 - 01:27:16 CST