Re: java class, java resource

From: Doeni <doeni_at_evhr.net>
Date: 06 Mar 2002 20:41:35 +0100

"John Dorlon" <john_at_ezsql.net> writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> If I do something like this :
>
> create or replace java class using bfile (test_directory,
> 'SomeClass.class');
>
> Is there a data dictionary view that I can use to look up the directory that
> was used to create the java class? I can't find one!

Why would you want to know the directory that was used ? The directory (test_directory in your example) is just a way to access SomeClass.class which is stored outside of the database. Once the class is loaded, this information is not needed anymore.

If what you want to know is the physical path that test_directory references, you can query all_directories.

--
Leave it all to us, you'll never know what hit you.
			Monty Python - The Meaning of Life