Re: java class, java resource

From: John Dorlon <john_at_ezsql.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:40:30 GMT

Actually what I was looking for was a way to come up with a SQL statement to re-create my java classes and resources using only the data dictionary (I agree, the actual directory does not matter).

I ran exp and traced it and found out how to do it using DBMS_JAVA.START_EXPORT and a few other functions in DBMS_JAVA. then with the data I get I can use DBMS_JAVA.START_IMPORT and a few other functions, so I am good now.

Thanks for the reply.

-John