Re: 16-bit oracle under Win2k

From: Simon Gottesman <sgotte_at_prodigy-nospam.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:10:21 GMT

This may be of no assistance whatsoever and you may know all this already, but I'll just voice it in case it leads you in the correct direction. There is something in Windows 2000 called "compatibility mode," and IIRC it refers to compatibility with both Win95 and 3.x 16 bit apps. Here's a link for more info.:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q279792

HTH,
Simon Gottesman