Re: Getting started with Oracle . . .

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:07:12 +1100

Check out my site (below). Check out Jonathan Lewis' site (he hosts the co-operative FAQ, for example). Check out technet.oracle.com, and hie thee to the Oracle Concepts Manual (downloadable -you have to be a member of technet, but membership is free, instantly granted, and they don't spam you).

Regards
HJR

Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com