Data security

From: news libero <bettati_at_iinfinito.it>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:16:39 +0100

I have a 8.1.7 Oracle standard edition installed in a windows 2000 environment.
I have a table with few data, but critical for my company. I would like to load this table in Oracle database. This table can be accessed with an oracle user (by username and password). No other user can be access to the table, and nobody can do an export of data. Which is the simple way? Any idea is accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Andy. Received on Thu Feb 28 2002 - 10:16:39 CST