Question newbie on PL/SQL: Create function with cursor

From: zhang ruotao <zhang_ruotao_at_iname.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2002 05:58:59 -0800

hi,

  i have difficulties to create my "simple" PL/SQL here, in SQL WorkSheet:

create or replace function MyFunc
return NUMBER
IS
cursor cl IS SELECT enti_id from ta_entite; BEGIN
  return (5);
END; if i get rid of the declaration of CURSOR, that works. So i think there's a pb in my declaration of Coursor?

Thanks

ruotao zhang Received on Wed Feb 27 2002 - 07:58:59 CST