Re: Is there any way we can find full table scan?

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:43:50 GMT

Or, you can use Oracle Enterprise Manager with all the optional packs, and use the Tune / Analyze / Recommend facility, gather data for about 12 hours and run the analysis. It'll even write SQL for you to correct certain problems, like indexes you ought to have, but don't. Or indices you do have, but aren't using. Or tuning you can do in your init.ora .

(Oh, but do be careful, don't just run the generated SQL without editing it.)