Re: NT/2000 schedulable Process

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:30:04 -0000

NT's equivalent of CRON is the AT command. That plus a script file with the sqlplus and system commands in it should do the job. If it's an existing dB check they probably have scripts for doing the backups etc, you could get some ideas from them.

Regards

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle Administration
www.brainbench.com