Re: Oracle versus Microsoft Sqlserver 2000

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:33:27 GMT

I'd like to see someone graph the number of hours spent learning each of the major database products vs some factor that integrates income potential and the number of job opportunities available in the marketplace.

You know ... the kind of thing that really matters. I bang code because I enjoy it. What I bang code in is not a religious preference ... it is a matter of $.

Daniel Morgan