Two Versions of Oracle Client on one PC?

From: Detlef Gösmann <goesmann_at_dhzb.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:53:26 +0100

Hi, everybody!

Does anyone have experience if it is possible to have Ora8 Client and Ora9 Client on one PC to work with an Oracle8 database and another Oracle9 database. Or have I to decide which version I want to use? Or can Ora9 Client work together with Ora8 database or vice versa?

Kind regards, Det Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 08:53:26 CST