enqueues

From: Evgeniy Krasnov <krasnov_at_servplus.ru>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:13:17 +0300

There are 2 cols in v$lock, id1 and id2, matching p2 and p3 in v$session_wait respectively.
These are resource identifiers.
All information I found about id1 is "The first identifier (id1) of the enqueue or global lock takes its value from P2 or P2RAW. The meaning of the identifier depends on the name (P1)".
The same about id2
What do these ids mean?
For example, I have a blocking lock (which is marked 1 in block column in v$lock).
I know that this lock is a RX table lock. Is there any way I can figure out which table is affected by this lock? Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 04:13:17 CST