Re: Silly question #44

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:48:17 GMT

crappy doodled thusly:

>how about this?
>
>http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=112240.1
>
>i'm lazy so i didn't really look at it close enough to see if it
>actually answers your question.

MOL. According to that one, all versions connect to everything else (except for listeners to servers). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think so....

BTW, what search did you do to get that one? I noticed they spelt SQL*Net as SqlNet and matrixes as matrices. Which I'd never have done. Bugger ANSI English!

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Feb 14 2002 - 08:48:17 CST