Re: Oracle Certified Master - is it any good?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:16:02 -0500

What the original poster asked about was the new certification that comes after you have an OCP certification. Apparently it's a hands-on problem solving exam sort of like the old PowerBuilder master test. I'm curious also to know what you're asked to do, how difficult it is, and what the format is like - since it's definitely not a series of multiple choice questions. Has anyone out there actually taken this test yet? Any feedback on the test itself rather than whether tests are worthwhile?