Re: How to start An Intelligent Agent on unix?

From: Y <newdbms_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 02:15:50 GMT

Hi, trifon,
Thank you! That help me.
I started the intelligent agent on Solaris. When I configured it from the Enterprise Manager which is runing on NT, I use "discovery node wizard" with manual way, the first time one of my parameter is not correct, when I want to try the second time, it stoped me using manual way. How can I delete those configuration parameter I used the first time. Thanks in advance!