tracing pl/sql calls for a running application.

From: James A. Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:37:34 GMT

I have inherited a large application with hundreds of packages and procedures.

I would like to run the app and then obtain a report of each procedure called and who called it. That is all.

I have found the ' ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS '10928 trace name context level 1' call but this thing produces to much data per call.

I was looking at maybe a system trigger don't see how it could be done so far.

Any ideas? Received on Thu Feb 07 2002 - 11:37:34 CST