Configure the listener to listen for a specific application only

From: Tony Fung <nkmfung_at_cs.cityu.edu.hk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:13:21 +0800

Hi all,

I am working with Oracle8i databse and Oracle Application Server 4.0. Now I need to develop some PL/SQL and Java Servlet's application. I successful configure the server, the PL/SQL stored procedure and servlet program can connect to the Oracle database.

And I configure two listeners name 'list1' and 'list2' which listen for the port '15001' and '15002' respectively. I also develop two applications, 'app1' and 'app2' serving as PL/SQL and JServlet cartridge respectively.

Now, I want to set up the port 15001 only handle the PL/SQL stored procedure and the port 15002 only listen for Servlet's application only. So, anyone can tell me how to do it?
(like the configuration below)

<host>:15001/virtual_path/plsql_procedure --> then call the correspondinf
PL/SQL stored procedure

<host>:15002/virtual_path/servlet_program --> then call the correspondinf
Java Servlet program

Thank you very much.

Regards Received on Thu Feb 07 2002 - 01:13:21 CST