Re: I am able to shutdown other's listener

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 02:49:05 GMT

To whatever your name is (do not be so shady),

Whenever you shutdown the listener with: $lsnrctl stop

the default listener is (LISTENER), so nothing strage here. If you want to shutdown the ORA_LISTENER then do:
$lsnrctl stop ORA2_LISTENER

Since both users have dba group (probably) then I do not see any problem of doing whatever you described.

Hope that helps.

Trifon Anguelov
Senior Oracle DBA

http://www.dbaclick.com