DBMS_OLAP RECOMMEND DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK.

From: CVNS <tmartin_at_cvns.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 20:04:19 -0500

When we try to run this package on 9i we keep getting a RPC error. Anyone been able to get it to work?

DBMS_OLAP.RECOMMEND_MV('fact', 100000, '', 10);

We have built a datawarehouse and now are adding materialized views. The recommend command is suppose to help you figure out what MView you need. Any suggestions. Received on Sat Feb 02 2002 - 19:04:19 CST