Re: Is Sr. DBAs afraid of not be able to pass cert exam ??

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:58:43 +0000

You are correct in your first point. Being a DBA is not difficult.

Being a competent DBA that is an asset to the organization in which he or she works ... is the equivalent of being a good physician or attorney.

It requires a good education in the basics. A solid apprenticeship. And a willingness to do continuing education.

Daniel Morgan