Re: Is Sr. DBAs afraid of not be able to pass cert exam ??

From: Tom Dyess <tdyess_at_dyessindustries.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:25:05 GMT

It probably would be simple for someone who has done a lot of work, but a certification would not help you achieve that level of competency, but years of experience would; therefore, years of experience are more crucial to overall understanding than a simple certification. See my point?

Tom
www.oraclepower.com