Re: Help you pass OCP(Oracle8i),Java,Solaris, MCSE,CCNA, MCDBA etc. at your first try.

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 28 Jan 2002 23:37:32 -0800

itcertifysky_at_yahoo.com.cn (itcertifysky) wrote in message news:<a1661ef2.0201281854.671a67f1_at_posting.google.com>...
> IT CertifySky http://www.certifysky.com is Asia's No.1 IT
> Certification Group and Asia's No.1 IT Certification Website. Ever
> wanted to get those popular IT certifications efficiently? Here you
> just hit the target! Our Certifysky study guides contain 100% real
> exam questions you'll meet with in your actual exams, and have helped
> thousands of people get certified within the shortest time. No need to
> purchasease anything else or attend expensive training. Just save your
> money for those training classes and stop studying painfully until the
> mid-night. With our Certifysky study guides, you can get certified for
> sure at the least expense. We guarantee you can pass those popular IT
> certification exams including Microsoft's MCSE MCDBA MCSD, Cisco's
> CCNA CCDA CCNP CCDP, Java, Solaris, CIW,HP etc at your first try. With
> only 10-12 hours study of our study guides, you are 100% ready to pass
> the exams most efficiently with high scores and get certified with
> ease.

This message looks like a SPAM, repeats like a SPAM, stinks like a SPAM. It should be ... a SPAM !
Please stop spamming to this newsgroup. The purpose of this newsgroup is to help ORACLE DBAs with their problems, not to cheat through certification process. If this spamming will not stop then the only solution is to contact YAHOO CHINA to disable your email account.

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.