Re: Help you pass OCP(Oracle8i),Java,Solaris, MCSE,CCNA, MCDBA etc. at your first try.

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:03:54 GMT

Dusan Bolek doodled thusly:

>itcertifysky_at_yahoo.com.cn (itcertifysky) wrote in message news:<a1661ef2.0201281854.671a67f1_at_posting.google.com>...
>> IT CertifySky http://www.certifysky.com is Asia's No.1 IT
>> Certification Group and Asia's No.1 IT Certification Website. Ever
snip>>

>This message looks like a SPAM, repeats like a SPAM, stinks like a
>SPAM. It should be ... a SPAM !

ROFL!!!!
Well, I'll try to reply to it a 2nd time, it appears that conveniently my ISP "threw out" my earlier reply:

Couldn't have expressed myself better if I wanted to demonstrate why the "certified" mania is so dead wrong!

Anyone relying only on "certified" people deserves lots of these.

Why on Earth did this get x-posted to rec.music.filk, I won't even attempt to fathom...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Tue Jan 29 2002 - 06:03:54 CST