OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550 ??

From: Eric Anderson <EricAnderson_at_byu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:22:27 -0700

I have a pl/sql procedure that I have changed some of the parameters I am passing in.. More often than not when I try to access the procedure I get the error below ..

Request Failed
We were unable to process your request at this time.

Error occured while accessing
"/intrmrlsp/intrarr.adddates"
at Wed Jan 23 16:13:30 2002

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550

PL/SQL Cartridge SERVICE: intrmrlsAPPp/intrmrlsCARTp PROCEDURE: intrarr.adddates

PARAMETERS:

LOCATIONS:
2
STARTMONTH:
Jan
STARTDAY:
1
STARTHOUR:
19
NUMMINS:
60
STOPMONTH:
Jan
STOPDAY:
1
ACT:
0

Please try again later

After about a hour I refresh the web page and it loads up fine... Anyone know what is the problem and most of all how I can prevent it? Received on Thu Jan 24 2002 - 15:22:27 CST