Re: oracle 9i dba upgrade exam

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:35:15 -0800

Well I was in the process of writing a book on how to pass the exam, but the project has been put on hold by the publishers. :(

Seems like most of the publishers of exam cram type books are cutting back substantially on them.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

"Chris Boyle" <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com> wrote in message

> Congratulations Pete. I did not fare so well with the beta test. I used
> the CBTs from Oracle because I can not get to a class (Damagement has
> disallowed training classes until the project is completed). I found the
> CBTs did not cover the all of the topics that were actually on the test.
( I