SQL Loader - Huge file - 70G

From: shankar <sasubram_at_cisco.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2002 14:34:45 -0800

Hello,
I would like to get a feedback from people who used sqlloader to load huge files.
I am required to load about 70G data into oracle tables. File is in a text format. For better performance purpose, I would like to use sqlloader. The files will be split into 1G files. So I will end up loading 70 separate files.

Please let me know if there are problem that I might be facing. thanks
shankar Received on Mon Jan 21 2002 - 16:34:45 CST