Oracle on OS/390

From: Gary Turner <gary.turner_at_sci.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:18:44 -0600

has anyone implemented oracle on os/390??? if you have, are there any places to find some good documentation on how some things are done (on os/390), like running a batch jobs and getting a bad return code if something is not right. the problem we have now is that we use sqlplus to execute everything, but if it fails the return is still zeroes to MVS. does anyone know of a way to change this or something else we are not doing???

any help would greatly be appreciated.

thanks,

gary Received on Mon Jan 21 2002 - 16:18:44 CST