Advanced Replication VS Materialized views

From: Marwan Samra <marwansamara_at_msn.com>
Date: 16 Jan 2002 07:25:53 -0800

The question I have is: Should I use Advanced replication, or Materialized views and why in the following environment ?

1- Database A, and Database B:

2- Database A: will be used for updates and retrieval. (Client/Server).

3- Database B: - will have less tables than database A, but all other tables

                    should be exactly the same.
                  - Will be read-only database.
                  - accessed over the web/public.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marwan Samara. Received on Wed Jan 16 2002 - 09:25:53 CST