how to run Oracle form processes on the server, instead of client

From: Jarod Ofstie <jofstie_at_spp.gov.sk.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:30:33 GMT

We are in the process of updating from SQL forms 3.0 to Oracle 7.1.5. Unfortunately, all of our forms have COBOL programs tied in with them and Windows 2000 does not support cobol. I am trying to find a way to execute the cobol programs on the VMS queue on the server, rather than the Windows 2000 clients. I can't seem to find any documentation anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanx.

Jarod Received on Mon Jan 07 2002 - 11:30:33 CST