changing password for user internal

From: Nitin Assudani <npassudani_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Jan 2002 01:21:06 -0800

hi..
I have installed oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 server. The user internal can log in with any password or also without specifying any password.
I have tried few things which i searched on the net to change the password.
The ways in which i have already tried to change the password are: 1) I tried using orapwd.
2) I tried using oradim
But still the problem stands there.
I will appreciate if someone can give me some solid clue as to what to do.
Thanks... Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 03:21:06 CST