REPOST: ORACLE 8 Client for testing

From: Jay Valdez <jay_at_dontspamme.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:30:39 -0800

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could point me to where I could get an Oracle 8 client for testing purposes. I have a client who is experiencing some issues using an Oracle 8 client to access an Oracle 8.1.7 (I know, I know). I basically am just trying to duplicate their machine setup here.

Can't seem to find it on technet.oracle.com

Jay

autocancel Received on Mon Dec 31 2001 - 14:30:39 CST