REPOST: help: TNS-12535 TNS operation times out

From: a <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:05:18 GMT

I do not have problem to connect to our servers all over the country at our company's site, but I can not connect to several servers at remote site at home using VPN with the same laptop.

I can ping the machine, but when I use tnsping the instance on that machine, I always got the error
TNS-12535, TNS operations times out.

Could somebody tell me what is the default time for the TNS operation? How could we increase it?

Thanks

autocancel Received on Mon Dec 31 2001 - 08:05:18 CST