newbie woes

From: Dave Parks <dparks_at_americanfibersystems.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2001 06:44:46 -0800

Solaris 8, Oracle Apps 11i, Server 8.1.6

I'm having a problem with Cash Management, and I believe it's due to an invalid object, but I don't know how to tell which object is creating the problem.

Error:

FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01653 ORA-01403: no data found
AVAILABLE_EVENT.update_row procedure raised unhandled exception

I've checked tablespace, but I don't know how to tell which tablespace the object that this error came from resides in (I don't even know which object it came from).

I have 327 invalid objects (had 20, started a TAR, followed instructions, ended up with 327) that aren't being resolved by adadmin or adcompsc.sql.

Help? Received on Mon Dec 17 2001 - 08:44:46 CST