DBMS_JOB starting job

From: Yann CAUCHARD <yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:35:30 +0100

Hi !

Oracle 8.1.6 / NT4.

I got i trouble with jobs :

When I create a job with SUBMIT and parameter NEXT_DATE=sysdate, it works fine, and runs again considering the INTERVAL.

When I create a job with SUBMIT and parameter NEXT_DATE=sysdate+(1/48) (starts in 30min.), and an interval of 30 min, the job never starts. The job is not broken.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Yann Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 03:35:30 CST