Re: Oracle 9i/Solaris 8/NFS & >4GB datafiles

From: DerUbergeek <DerUbergeek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 02:18:42 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a try. I've reinstalled on the host machine (which is substantially slower than the original machine - but, unfortunately, the only one with support for the drive array) and it seems to be fine.

Regarding NFS, it's funny in that I went to great pains in writing my question to try to divert people from the 'why would you want to do that' questions in order to (hopefully) focus them on the actual problem. Oh well....