Trigger variables

From: James A. Williams <jwilliam_at_aglresources.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2001 09:48:45 -0800

Trying to find a list of variables available to a trigger. It is an update after trigger. Basically we would like to insert a row in a table after the update and would like the column to not whether or not it was SQLPLUS. In our shop if the trigger could get the OSUSER we can determine this.

I would like to be able to grab information like OSUSER from v$session on the individual who causes the trigger to fire.

Might be a lot of overhead but can it be done simply? Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 11:48:45 CST