Oracle JDBC (8) with orcale 9i ?

From: Thomas Wagner <Fake_at_blackbox.net>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 01:09:32 -0800

Hi,

I try to connect and get a query result to an Oracle 9i server with ASP (OO4O) and Java (JDBC) V 8i .

Easy SQL Statements work fine, but if I try to get a result from a more difficult SQL Statement, I always get the error message:
>ORA-04031: unable to allocate 524288 bytes of shared memory
>("large pool","unknown object","hash-join subh","QERHJ Bit vector")

With ASP and OO4O I solved the problem with installing a new version (9i) of OO4O, but I can't find a new JDBC version.

Has anyone a solution for this?

(I also tried to use the 9i tiny driver for solaris, and different 8.x.x drivers for NT and solaris, but with no success.)

Best regards
Thomas Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 03:09:32 CST