Re: hot backup mode question

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:55:35 GMT

Don't forget - you can't do an 'alter tablespace' on a locally managed temporary tablespace :-)

By locally managed temporary tablespace I mean tablespaces created like this :
and NOT

'create tablespace <x> extent management local uniform size <y>M datafile
'z' size <a>M;'
'alter tablespace <x> temporary;'