Oracle 9i Olap Worksheet

From: Alex - Wasko <olo_at_wasko.pl>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:26:00 +0100

Hello, everybody.
I have just installed Oracle9i Enterprise Edition. I'd like to upgrade my Oracle Express 6.3.2 databases but I have a little problem ....
I can't find OLAP Worksheet anywhere ( I'd like to mention that I have installed all parts of Instalation Pack). Did anyone of you try to run OLAP Worksheet ? Where can i find it and how to start it ?

Thanks in advace for you help.
It's very important to me.

Aleksander Płaczek
PWPT Wasko Sp. z o.o.
44-100 Gliwice
Poland Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 05:26:00 CST