Re: Oracle 9i Olap Worksheet

From: Jon Mead <findjm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:43:27 -0000

Alex,

The patch can be found by going to metalink, patches, and then search for: Product Family: Oracle OLAP Products
Product: select a product in Oracle OLAP Products (default) Release: 9.0.1.0
Platform: [I used MS Windows NT/2000 Server]

Otherwise use defaults for the fields.

This should bring up 3 patchs, you want ID:1070673 Patchset::2038532 [9.0.1.1.1 PATCH SET FIXES FOR ORACLE OLAP 9.0.1.0.1] Download and unzip - then start your Oracle Universal Installer and enter to path to the products.jar from the zip file you have justed unzipped in the source File Location, click next and then select worksheet installation.

To run the worksheet:

<ORACLE_HOME>\olap\wrksht\runapp.bat

Hope this helps..

Jon