9i on linux

From: Vigi98 <vigi98_at_caramail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:27:05 +0100

Hi all,

Has anybody ever managed to install 9i on linux ? I only need a little net8 client (it requires at least 189Mo : congratulation, Oracle !) and I always obtain an error on ins_net_client.mk (target install).

8i would be fine also, but I don't find it anymore on Oracle site.

To sum up : can I find Oracle 8i (or even 8) and where ? If not, how install 9i client without problem ?

Thanks a lot in advance. Received on Tue Nov 20 2001 - 03:27:05 CST