Java Virtual Machine in Oracle 8i

From: Richie <jlp1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2001 01:19:06 -0800

Hi,

Can somebody tell me what Java version (Java Virtual Machine) is used in Oracle 8.1.7 on the Windows platform and on the HP-UX platform.

I want to use Java Servlets on the JServ module (powered by the Apache webserver) which is default installed with Oracle 8.1.7 Enterprise Edition. But I have to know if the JVM versions on a Windows and HP-UX platform are default the same version.

Thanks,
  Richie Received on Tue Nov 20 2001 - 03:19:06 CST