Re: pls response in 9iAS

From: Oliver Hardt <mailme_at_ohardt.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:28:27 +0100

Salvatore De Bonis wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> sorry if this is a FAQ around here, but I read those at
> http://www.doag.org/orafaq/faq2.htm and I'm still unable to find the
> solution at my problem.
>
> In brief: I installed oracle 8.1.5 EE and 9iAS (core) on linux and when I
> request a plsql procedure with error I receive the Apache 404 error
> instead of the explication of the database error.
> In other words:

  Had that problem too. IAS is configured to just give back a 404, to get the detailed you have to change "something" in the dad configuration manually (not via the web interface).

Find the text config file for the DAD entries and there you have to change a setting to verbose. Best is to search the web for better explanations.

But it should work, allthough 8.1.5 is not certified (as the other guy mentioned).

Bye,

  Oliver

--
Visit now