Oracle Auditing

From: Meier Roland <Roland_Meier_at_freesurf.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:20:23 +0100

Hello there

I would like to audit insert, update and delete statemtens on a specific table.

Is it possible to see all the exact statements a user has processed on this table ? Can anyone tell me where I can see this.

I am a little bit confused about the sys tables.

Thank you very much

Roland Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 03:20:23 CST