Re: Problem installing Personal Oracle 8i on Win 98

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:40:55 -0000

On the non personal versions of Oracle the actual product install has finished at the point in which it offers to run the tools for you. So you have successfully installed the Oracle software, congratulations! What you are having problems with is one of the GUI configuration tools.

Which tool in particular causes the blue screen and what was happening just before it did? This information will be needed so that someone in this group can help you.

Kind Regards

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle Administration
www.brainbench.com