Oracle 7.2.3 emergency

From: Jean-Pierre Lebel <jplebel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2001 03:38:56 -0800

For starters, I'm using HP-UX 10.10 for the OS Having a problem with Oracle 7.2.3 database. It first appeared when I was running a program that puts database records on DAT tape. What I observed was that a short process was taking 45 minutes, I knew something was wrong. After some analysis this is what I also observed:

 Bottom line is that the database seems to be corrupt and  I really need some help in solving this problem, please if  you have any ideas send me a response here or to my email  address jpl_at_ncf.ca

 Thanks very much,
 Peace be with you.

 Jean-Pierre Lebel Received on Sat Nov 10 2001 - 05:38:56 CST